Here you can read how this works. It is important to note that I can not treat every injury because sometimes physical examination is necessary. You can read more about it below.
How it works:
- You have the need of a consultation, coaching or physiotherapy.
- Fill in my contact form.
- I will get back to you to plan our first consultation and send you questionnaires that you fill in before our first chat.
- We will get together in a video chat and discuss your question/injury and what kind you plan you need.
- If it’s not suitable for online physiotherapy I refer you to a physiotherapist nearby. You will only pay for the consultation.
- If I can help you, we follow the arranged plan and you will receive you exercise program via the Physi-app (Physitrack), evaluations and adjustments.
Below you can read about injuries that can be treated via this platform.
Below you can read examples of injuries that need physical examination and evaluation.
- Achilles and patellar tendinopahty
- Injury without structural damage to ligaments (ACL, PCL etc.)
- Patellar femorale pain
- Ankle sprains
- Hot pockets
- Shoulder injury without structural damage to ligaments
- Lower back pain
- Rehab after fractures (single fractures without complications)
- Arthrosis or cartilage damage
- Any questions? contact me!
- Knee injury with or with a suspicion of an ACL or PCL tears (or other ligaments)
- Shoulder injury with or with a suspicion of ligament tears
- Rehab after complicated fractures
- First examination after trauma
If you are not sure what you need or if I will be able to help you. Ask me anything via the link below.