Here’s how online physiotherapy with SkateboardPhysio works.
How it works:
- Fill in my contact form.
- I will get back to you to plan our first consultation and send you questionnaires. They must be filled in before our first chat.
- We will get together in a video chat and discuss your question/injury and what kind of plan you will need.
- If your injury is not suitable for online physiotherapy? I will refer you to a physiotherapist nearby. You will only pay for the consultation.
- If I can help you? We follow the arranged plan and you will receive your exercise program via the Physi-app (Physitrack), evaluations and adjustments.
These are the most common injuries that can be treated via this platform.
It’s important to note that some injuries require a physical examination. Therefore, I might not be able to treat every injury to the same extent as with one on one physiotherapy. Below are some examples of injuries that need physical examination and evaluation.
- Achilles and patellar tendinopathy
- Injury without structural damage to ligaments (ACL, PCL, etc.)
- Patellar femoral pain
- Ankle sprains
- Hot pockets
- Shoulder injury without structural damage to ligaments
- Lower back pain
- Rehab after fractures (single fractures without complications)
- Arthrosis or cartilage damage
- Knee injury with or with a suspicion of an ACL or PCL tears (or other ligaments)
- Shoulder injury with or with a suspicion of ligament tears
- Rehab after complicated fractures
- First examination after trauma
If you are not sure what you need or if I will be able to help you. Ask me anything via the link below.